In this book you will find how to install the Windows Linux Lite operating system, from the preparation stage to the installation of important applications that can be run on the Windows Linux Lite operating system.
The main topics contained in this book are:
– How to install Linux Lite on both Virtualbox and Laptop / PC
– Google Chrome installation
– discussion of the GNU Image Manipulation application program for image processing such as Adobe Photoshop
– Discussion of the AUDACITY application which is similar to adobe audition.
– Discussion of the Caliber application for reading or editing ebooks including epub.
– How to connect Dropbox online storage.
– How to make a Virtual Drive from Google Drive, so we can save to Google Drive like a local hard drive.
– Teamviewer installation
– Wine installation with various settings such as Microsoft Data Access Components
– Install MySQL ODBC Connector into Wine.
– Install Microsoft Visual FoxPro in Wine and create hello world trial applications.